Sunday, February 7, 2010

Odds and Ends

This weekend was busy with alot of odds and ends projects. I repaired jewelry for my best friend and also made ribbon necklaces for all the bottle cap pendants that we had made from a couple of weekends ago. I finished quilting both of the baby quilts pieced from last weekend and now have to start the binding... Here is the quilting shot from the back of the quilts.
I also made a dozen earrings all in varying hues of reds and pinks just in time for Valentine's Day! If you are interested, email me! They're only $6 a pair!!

And finally, I pieced some more squares from the scrap bag that my Mom-in-law gave me last weekend. Here's what it looks like with all of them laid out. The row on the very front is still a work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment