Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Affairs

T decided that today was the day that she was going to start sewing with Mommy. But before I can even fit her into my studio, I had to clean and straighten out the mess. I think I made pretty good progress with the main shelf including putting all the fabric in color order.

It was truly wonderful to have T in my creative room and right by my side, working so hard with her sewing.


Between the two of us, we pieced together a guilt big enough to cover a queen size bed.


I think that I will call this one "Love Found".

In between sewing, we took a little break to make all the Valentines for both T and S2s class. Daddy took the lead in this project and was the one that went out with them to buy their cards and sweets.


I do love productive days, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment