Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Surprise in the Mail...

So I have finally finished the quilting for the Hello Kitty Baby Quilt and the Love Found wedding quilt. I only have the binding left and hopefully that will be completed by the end of the weekend. I would like to finish piecing the Te Voglio Bene one so that I can long arm quilt it this weekend. Unfortunately, work has made me soooo tired at the end of every day that all I want to do when I get home is go to sleep. So unfortunately, I haven't put in any sewing time this week. So I am very happy that this weekend is a long weekend for me to get in some good sewing time!

Here is the quilted Hello Kitty but I have covered the main surprise that really makes this quilt unique! Again, stay tuned to my posts and I will show the full quilt once it has been sent to its owner.


I FINALLY also received the book that I have been waiting for!!!

The plan is that I make at least a block a week and then I can put the blocks together to make a quilt. Hmmm... now let's see if this actually materializes! =oP
Start time will have to wait until after the Te Voglio Bene quilt is done though!
But I'm excited to start!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment