Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Last weekend we were watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and was just entering the wizarding world when S2 start screaming from the other room telling us that something is wrong with the world and to look outside. At this time, we realize that everything inside the house (lights were off because of the movie) had this eerie orange glow. As we rushed outside, we just cannot believe at how orange everything was.....and I truly mean orange. I know the usual colors of everything around the house but if I didnt know any better, I would have really thought that the whole world was orange. I took a video of the under 10 minute event but here were the pictures that I could capture with my camera. These pictures have not been photoshopped or color altered in any way. This was EXACTLY how the world looked around our little area in those few minutes... The time that this happened was a little bit after 5:30 so it was still pretty light outside. Super spoooooooooky, wasn't it???


No comments:

Post a Comment