Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fashion Filler #1

So what is this all about you ask?  Well there are just some days where there is NOTHING extra special to write about.  However, I do want to stay active with my blog posts.  But what I don't want to do is to be one of those bloggers that repeatedly talks about the same thing but for a change in color design or a pillow.  So in between writing blogs, I'm going to do Fashion Fillers!  ;oP  Now I"m not saying that I'm the perfect model.... FAR FROM IT!  But I do enjoy clothes and putting different outfits together. Maybe my fashion fillers will push me to look/dress better daily!  But ahhhh... such is the life of a busy, working mom!  Enjoy this post and please tell me what you think! 
Blouse: Diane Rich (thanks Leah V!), Pants: Old Navy, Vest: Talbots, 
Purse: Minicci, Shoes: Bandolino


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those shoes! Jingo teases me all the time that I must be Filipino in my ancestry somewhere because of my major shoe fetish. :-P

    ReplyDelete