Monday, June 18, 2012

Home Sweet Home

After three marvelous weeks of vacation I am back to the daily grind of being back home and going back to work.  =o(   

Unfortunately, internet access was sporadic and our schedule so hectic that I knew I would not be able to post whatsoever during my time there.  But do not fret!  I will tell you all about it and most especially the highlights of our wonderful trip! 

For now, it is nice just to be back home, sleep in my own bed, acclimatize to the time and be with the doggies. 

Despite the commute madness from airport to home, we didnt forget yesterday's special day.  Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there! May you all continute to receive ten fold the love that you give out daily!!

This is how the house and grounds looked after 3 weeks (taken this AM while walking Roxy...) According to everyone, we have been getting alot of good rain which shows on the great growth from the plants.
  It was especially heart wrenching to see little surprise reminders of Lola's house back home.  Plan is to pull these from the ground and place them in pots around the patio.  This way, I will always see a piece of home.

No comments:

Post a Comment