Friday, August 17, 2012

Flower Fairies

Do you see them?! =o)
Here... let me zoom up closer....
They're called Flower Fairies!! 
 I received these BEAUTIFUL "Get Well Soon" flowers in the mail (Thanks Mom and Dad M!) and I am really enjoying them.  They are now in full bloom and the different colored roses are spectacular.  As you can see, T loves them too!  She is into fairies recently and so I had given her this book for one of her summer projects.  She started making them before my nap and when I woke up, there was a fairy in the midst.
 She made the red one first, which she named Plum Fairy because of the red hues of her flower dress.
This second one she made last night right before bedtime.  She named her Magnolia as it reminds her of the beautiful large Magnolia blooms.
When I woke up this morning, it was wonderful to see them at home amongst my flowers!  =o) 

1 comment: