Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Back from Oz (aka FlBlogCon)

There's No Place Like Home
There's No Place Like Home
There's No Place Like Home

Yea, I know, I know, I've confused the heck out of all of you.
Hey, I've confused the heck outta me!
But, like Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz, I've returned back home!

So let me explain my madness...
I thought that it would be better for me to separate my business stuff (etsy, blogging, etc) from my  personal stuff.  And I thought that the best way of doing that would be to start a new blog.  But I wanted to keep my blog name which is connected to my email... so came the number 2...
But oh, everything became just a jumble of mess.  And what I thought was the right thing to do was actually heading for disaster.  What made it worse but was also a blessing was that I went to FlBlogCon this past weekend and it was wonderful!

I'll tell you more about it on my next post.

I learned alot and it gave me so many things to think about and consider.
This gave me sleepless nights until just last night when I realized that this first blog is home.
It's where I dared myself and proved to myself that I can do what I thought was the impossible.
I started a blog, learned to navigate around templates and layouts and settings and widgets and links and pictures and photoshop and watermarks and video editing (youtube videos soon to come).  ;o)

I also learned that what I consider progress will be different from someone else's...although yea, increased followers sure would be nice!  ;o)

So I'm back here, where it all started and am hoping that those that followed me to ECKDesign2 will also come back home with me.

There's sooo much more that I can share with you and I am eager to get this blog on to another level, so please come and stay awhile.  Check out some old posts and follow me as I post more of the new.
And most of all, I welcome your comments...  actually, I look forward to them.
...It lets me know that someone is actually reading.  :o)


1 comment:

  1. SO excited for YouTube videos!!! I'm glad the confusion has been cleared up, and I look forward to hearing about the blogging conference!

    ReplyDelete