Friday, July 4, 2014

Router

I woke up early today (actually, I didnt sleep much--darn insomnia!)
and wanted to get some things done before the World Cup...
Or the rain...
Or before the tiredness of lack of sleep catches up...

I wanted to do some of my much needed to-do that involved 
tools and  wood.

And I remembered an old friend that I had bought once upon a time ago that 
I shoved in the shed until now.
(It's the one on the ground....ignore my rigged up miter saw table)

Now why did I not pull this machine out a long time ago?!

Oh my.... Look at those routed edges!!  :)
{SIGH!}. Its sooooooo preeeeetty!!!

The clouds are opening up and I finished staining right before the rain started...
Yup, that's Florida weather for ya!...

Can't wait to show you when it's done!

By the way,...the wood?...
They're recycled, of course!



By the way, did I tell you that I love comments?  ;)
Tells me that someone is reading!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment