Monday, January 18, 2016

Betty-Boop's Quilt

Over 12 years ago, Betty started at the day job...


The minute I met her, we were instant friends.

She is a person full of love and energy with an extra dose of craziness! ;)

There isn't much that I couldn't talk with her about...
and we sure did alot of crazy things over the years....



She is one of the few that has the biggest heart.
Last year she retired. 


And it has taken me a whole year to make her her quilt.

She was ever so patient.

But I am glad to have finally given it to her.

Finished Quilt 59"x78"

 ***

If you want to follow me on twitter, my handle is @ECKDesign2.

I am also on instagram at @eck_eck
or
LIKE my facebook page here.



 But I would love to hear from you by commenting below.
And would love you even more if you became a follower!
Submit your email address at the top left of my blog page
and you will receive an email eac
h time 

I have a new blog post!




No comments:

Post a Comment