Saturday, October 29, 2016

Sweet Lemonade


Whoever said that life only gave you lemons when times are bad is wrong!

As a matter of fact, it is when life is sweetest that life gives you the most...


Everything is a balance and the universe always tries to keep you centered.
There will always be both good and bad.

So when your boughs start to get heavy,
harvest the fruits!!

Because what you thought would be sour lemonade
would actually be the sweetest!!

Thanking the heavens for my blessings.  
***

If you want to follow me on twitter, my handle is @ECKDesign2.


I am also on instagram at @eck_eck
or


LIKE my facebook page here.


 But I would love to hear from you by commenting below.
And would love you even more if you became a follower!
Submit your email address at the top left of my blog page
and you will receive an email each time  I have a new blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment