Sunday, January 28, 2018

Krile of Final Fantasy XIV

Mommy, she said, "Can you help me with a costume?...
I picked the EASIEST one!"
  
Yeah, right!
I did it half by machine half hand sewn.




 

This was all to watch a symphony!

Which by the way was FANTASTIC!
Orchestra seats!
Performed by The Florida Orchestra
conducted by Arnie Roth.

The special 30th anniversary performance 
was attended by composer Nobou Uematsu!

 I also had the honor of getting a picture with Ben Pila,
Only guitarist ever to be named a Presidential Scholar in the Arts! 
So exciting!

I had a fabulous time with family.

 On the picture below,
The costume on the right was store bought.
The one one on the left is handmade.
How do you think I did?


***

If you want to follow me on twitter, my handle is @ECKDesign2
 

I am also on instagram at @eck_eck
or 
LIKE my facebook page here.


  Don't you want to make a comment below?!

Yes you do... that's why you need to be a follower!
(Submit your email address at the top left of this blog page.)

As a bonus, you will also receive an email each time I have a new blog post.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment