Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Grand Opening!!

I finally opened my etsy shop showcasing my decorative pillows for the Multicultural Greek Sororities at UF. I have not forgotten the Kappa Phi Lambdas and will get a pillow up as soon as it is finished. I'm still cutting out the appliques. I will move on to the NPHC sororities next and then on to the Panhellenic. However, I am excited that there are some other people from other organizations that have asked me to make some for them too. It looks like I'll be kept busy for a while.

I have also received word that the babies have received the quilts that I made for them! Here is one of them pictured with her on her quilt. I am especially excited at how happy her Mommy was at receiving her gift. It was well worth the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment