Saturday, January 14, 2012

Resolutions

Since I haven't been feeling up to par, I've been planted on the couch reading and re-reading and going through my many favorite blog sites. I have been sooo inspired to design and create!! The one blog that has really kept my interest is Dear Lillie. This woman has me so in awe! Her house is AMAZING!!!! And she has 2 kids!!! WOW! Did I tell you yet that she's amazing??!! So between her blog and Miss Mustard Seed, I am bound to really do something about my own life and surroundings this year. SERIOUSLY.

So first I have to actually write down my resolutions:
1. Organize
2. Create/Design/Beautify
3. Be Healthier
4. Be less fearful of anything computer related.
5. Family

I'm sure there's more but these are the main five. Of course there's alot of bullet points under each one but you get the gist of it.

So to take immediate action on any one of them, I have taken charge of updating my blog site!!! Woohoo! For you that are blogger professionals, you might be shaking your head that there's absolutely nothing fancy about this but if you know me, you would be AMAZED that I am learning this stuff.... BY MYSELF!!

So what do you think so far? There's alot more I need to do especially with fonts and colors and layout but it's a work in progress. Stay tuned for more regular posts this year too. I am going to start including snapshots of pieces of my home! After all, my vignettes are a part of my creativity!

A good friend of mine, Vanessa, tells me that I can actually turn these posts into a book so what a great way to journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment