Saturday, May 19, 2012

Respite

I am wide awake at 4:30 in the morning but I hate to make alot of noise when everyone in the house is asleep. So I decided to take a break from packing and cleaning and instead try to make a dent in the ga-jillion quilts that I have to make.  Remember the fabrics that I picked out for some quilts here?  
Well here is a sneak peek of one I finished piecing!!
This is just a portion of the top half with the baby's name covered (it's a surprise!)  Unfortunately, it's going to have to wait until after my trip to get quilted.  Looking at this quilt makes me happy!  =o)  I dont know what it is about baby quilts but I really do enjoy designing and making them!   =o)

2 comments:

  1. You have got a keen eye on fabric craftmanship.Good job,Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! You do make beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete