Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rough Month, Rougher Week..and Happy Mailings...

This past few weeks for me has been quite hectic. This time of the year for me at work is one of the busiest times and it has been non stop since March. I can delightfully say that I am D-O-N-E with more than a hundred applications, interviews, hirings and scheduling. (well, scheduling will be going on for a couple more weeks.


sold order to Charlotte, North Carolina

This week, however has been even more trying as it is the first time that the twins are taking the FCATs. So of course, I must be the ever-present parent and make sure that they are well cared for in terms of sleep and eating. This also means ALOT of "But Mommy, Why..." whinings and arguments. ;o/


sold order to La Jolla,California

What tops the cake is that a good friend of mine passed away last weekend. He is the first one to go in my peer group and it has brought alot of soul searching about life and future and living and making the most of everyday...and of course, loving to the fullest.

sold order to Stanford, California

For the past month, there has not really been alot of luxury time for myself although I actually enjoyed the sewing for the stole orders for this semester's graduates. (I was so intent on finishing them that I forgot to take pictures!)

But after a lull of creative energy, I was able to pick out some of the main fabrics for some long promised quilts. I'm kinda excited about the design process! =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment