Sunday, July 1, 2012

Birthday Duo

I’m taking a break from the Philippine vacation postings because today is my babies’ birthday!!

S1 and I talk often of how empty our lives would be without this wonderful pair.  They have both taught us so very much.  It seemed just like yesterday that we were holding them in our arms. They sure were a handful!  =o)   Here is my most favorite picture of them taken within days of being born. 
And here they are now.  This picture was taken of us at one of the Disney Parks during St. Patrick’s Weekend earlier this year.

To T and S2.  You bring so much joy and love in my heart and in my life.  Both Daddy and I love you both so very, very much.  We thank God for giving us the most wonderful blessings in both of you.
Love, Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

  1. It's Double Bonanza!Double the joy,double love,double hugs.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete