Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shell

Well, the shell is up and I am liking the color.  =o)
For most of you, you are probably thinking.... ewwwww... UGLY!
But really, wait til you see it filled with all my stuff and in context with the rest of the furniture in the room. 
It'll look and fit just fine.
 
For the experts out there, I'm sure you notice the nail holes but that really wont show once the furring strips are in that I'm using as the brackets and then the thickness of the shelves.
The 27" gaming TV is going on the bottom and all the gaming equipment is going on the shelf right on top of it which is why it is only 6" high.  These two cubbies are also going to be enclosed with doors.
The rest of the shelving are going to have up/downlighting, which is why you see that cable hanging down.  I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to do that electrical dillemma without being seen.
I bought a whole lot of moulding (WOW EXPENSIVO!) and I am actually glad that I have to return it and buy smaller widths.  CHEAPER!  =o)
Next time I post I will have more shelves than just the top and bottom! 
Excuse my mess.  That's actually clean! LOL!

By the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day.  Don't forget to wear your green or the leprechaun will pinch you!  ;oP


No comments:

Post a Comment