Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thank You

One of my ambassadors really helped me out this summer...
And I wanted to say thanks.
She said she liked purple.
So I took out the tools..
And the beads...
She doesn't wear earrings so it had to be a bracelet.
...and this is what I came up with.
... But I still had a lot of beads and I was going on a car trip...
So out went the to-go bag...
...and it kept me occupied during the trip.
I pulled out the wire...
What to make?.....hmm.....
Her first name is hyphenated.
I think she likes them!  :)
Thanks for your help this summer, TK!  :)

Please comment below as I love getting comments!
But I would love you even more if you become a follower!
Submit your email address at the top left of my blog 
and you will receive an email each time I have a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment