Thursday, November 12, 2015

Up to My Ears!


I know I promised to send the boxes earlier

but I am having problems with the individual packages.
 To make it easier for our caretaker to give out at the school

I wanted it organized by grade.
And I wanted each child to have their own goodie bag.
 
 Problem is that I am waaaay too short of boys clothes.

I wanted each child to have a toy, a book and an outfit
 but there are not enough boys clothes.  :(

So it has to wait a little until I can get more boys clothes.
But I wanted to let all those that donated to know that I am trying to get this sent, really!

I mean, look at my house!  Everything is all over the place!! O_O
Husband is kinda fed up with the stuff...
Anyone have boys stuff they no longer need?
I need it yesterday....   ;oP

Will keep you all posted!
But message me if you're local and got some boy stuff!
Great way to clean out before the gift giving season! 


If you want to follow me on twitter, my handle is @ECKDesign2.
I am also on instagram at @eck_eck
or
LIKE my facebook page here.
 But I would love to hear from you by commenting below.
And would love you even more if you became a follower!
Submit your email address at the top left of my blog page
and you will receive an email each time I have a new blog post!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment