Friday, December 30, 2016

Sketchbook- Moon Wishes

acrylic on paper

***
Have you ever just stared at the moon...
and made wishes to it?


Have you ever just stared at the stars
and just marveled at the sheer magnitude of its numbers?
Curious as to its hidden secrets?

Have you ever just talked to the universe
and asked for your wishes to come true?

To all of you that are reading this....
to all of you that are in need...
to those yearning for clarity...
for you that feel alone...


May this new year bring you all of your heart's desires.
May it bring you all the love and happiness that you deserve.
May the moon bring to you
all the wondrous magic that you've been asking for.

Wishing all of you a joyous and prosperous 2017!

crediting The ArtSherpa for the tutorial

***
If you want to follow me on twitter, my handle is @ECKDesign2.


I am also on instagram at @eck_eck
or 

LIKE my facebook page here.


 But I would love to hear from you by commenting below.
And would love you even more if you became a follower!
Submit your email address at the top left of my blog page
and you will receive an email each time  I have a new blog pos
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment