Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sketchbook-Wisteria



 A New Page by Randolph L. Wilson
 
Peridot twinkling Pine, Father sunshine
Shadow rhymes, intermittent portals of ray
donning signals from 'On High',
Navy blues mingle with Dogwood whites
sprayed with Wisteria purple
on a young, quiet Saturday night
My Bluebird ancestors, perched on a farm bell,
bringing joy and good fortune
as long as the Summer day
Coffee on a sturdy wood porch,
waiting for the Milky Way



                             
If you want to follow me on twitter, my handle is @ECKDesign2.

I am also on instagram at @eck_eck
or 

LIKE my facebook page here.

 But I would love to hear from you by commenting below.
And would love you even more if you became a follower!
Submit your email address at the top left of my blog page
and you will receive an email each time  I have a new blog pos
t.
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment