Monday, January 16, 2017

Eye Study






The eyes are considered as one of the most wonderful things we have. 
With our eyes, we could see the beauty of our world and other things. 
Sometimes, you can also tell how a person feels 
through his or her eyes 
 whether sadness, happiness, or sometimes even lies.
 It is no wonder why, 
 that the eyes are said to be
 the open windows to the soul of a person. 

from goodmorningquote.com 


*** 
If you want to follow me on twitter, my handle is @ECKDesign2
 
I am also on instagram at @eck_eck
or 

LIKE my facebook page here.

 But I would love to hear from you by commenting below.
And would love you even more if you became a follower!
Submit your email address at the top left of my blog page
and you will receive an email each time  I have a new blog post
.

2 comments:

  1. An absolutely gorgeous piece. The depth on the second is incredible. Pencil definitely seems to be your perfect medium. Keep up the amazing progress!

    --From a Big Fan

    ReplyDelete