Saturday, February 11, 2017

Belated Birthday Blues


I honestly didn't have a story or a quote about this post.
Not because there aren't any... 
but because I just do not know what to pick
out of all that is out there....

ACB is one of my dearest friends.
He is family.


The reasoning for this coverlette is another story onto itself. 
But I will let him tell you that story himself...


Blue is his favorite color.
This crochet project covers a queen size bed.


It took me 9 months to make.
 I think he likes it.
What do you think?
 
*** 
If you want to follow me on twitter, my handle is @ECKDesign2
 
I am also on instagram at @eck_eck
or 

LIKE my facebook page here.

 But I would love to hear from you by commenting below.
And would love you even more if you became a follower!
Submit your email address at the top left of my blog page
and you will receive an email each time  I have a new blog post
.

No comments:

Post a Comment