Friday, May 19, 2017

Love and Passion Completed!

Do you remember when I posted this inspiration piece?
I talked about it click here.
(I'm sorry I cannot credit the designer as it was a picture that was sent to me.)

When I received the picture,
I was not surprised at all with the colors that she chose.
As soon as I saw it, I immediately thought of love and passion.
Very "her".
So here is my interpretation.

For those that don't know, 
I have been making keepsake bouquets for a while now...





This one was especially fun since it is not the typical colors.




She got married the past weekend.

Congratulations C and O!!!
Many, many blessings to both of you! 



***


If you want to follow me on twitter, my handle is @ECKDesign2
 
I am also on instagram at @eck_eck
or 

LIKE my facebook page here.

  Don't you want to make a comment below?!
Yes you do... that's why you need to be a follower!
(Submit your email address at the top left of this blog page)
As a bonus, you will also receive an email each time I have a new blog post.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment