Thursday, March 8, 2012

Statement Necklace

It's all over the magazines and in the runways... statement necklaces are the in thing. So I decided that I'm going to make myself one. But here's the challenge.... I'm only going to make it out of materials that I already have. So the first thing I see is wire..

Heavy gauge. Probably at least a 16 or maybe even a 14. So I began to cut and to roll.... but still not knowing what the heck I'm really going to do...

But I was able to make 17 pieces out of the heavy gauge wire that I had.
Liking the color, I decided to go with the brown hues. So I pulled all the beads in those hues and started beading.

I dont know what to do next and sat there for a while stumped. I'll put it aside and wait until tomorrow. Maybe something will come to mind.... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment