Saturday, January 26, 2013

Feeling Blah

There really is nothing worse than being sick..... and especially on the weekend.
And there really isn't that much you can do if your body is telling you, 
"oh heck no, I'm not going to let you do that!"  
So, when the nyquil or sudafed does nothing for your sinus pressure and the pain is too much for any kind of restful sleep, you might as well get up and blog.

I have alot of hand sewing to do so that I can finish up the stole orders from earlier this week. So I am thankful that I can do this in bed. 
These first ones for this semester were a little hard to make because these particular students are like my kids.  I remember them when they first started here at the university and already they are graduating.  Time really flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment