Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rewinding to Day 10

So here I am stressing out about losing readers because I have nothing to blog about. 
Well, actually, I do have a lot to blog about but blogs are crappy when there are no pictures and with no camera, I have no pictures.  But then.....  I remember that I've got a TON of them!  I have all of those pictures I took of the trip to the Philippines exactly one year ago!  Sooooo, TA-DA!  Instant blog content... and pictures!
There is ONLY one problem... my memory.  O_O
So we left Palawan (last P.I. travel post here) on Day 10...  so all these posts will be AFTER Day 10 but I can't tell you what day count it is because that's just testing my brain too much.  But I will still keep it in the order of happenings.... (well, I'll try to remember it in the order  ;oP)
So after we left Paradise...
We were hot and hungry.... very, very hungry.
We climbed back aboard the boats and off we went...
Where we were taken to this wonderful little island...
...which was named for the trees all over it.
Where we snoozed a little...
Where we snorkeled some...
...and just enjoyed the water.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment