Saturday, December 7, 2013

Live Tree

Every year, it is tradition for us to go to a tree farm right after Thanksgiving to get our live tree.
(Read last year's post here) 
This live tree is the tree that we put in the family room.
It is the children's tree, also called the Whimsical tree.
I wanted the kids to have a tree of their own that they can also decorate 
and with the ornaments they choose.  
It is a fun tree with bright and fun decorations.

Usually it is T that puts up most of the ornaments with S2 helping his dad with the lights.  
But this year I could not wait for the hubs to put the lights on so I did it myself.
...and this year, S2 was eager to be the one to decorate it.
He really got into the decorating.
Until it was all done.

I think he did a pretty good job, don't you think?


This post is partying at
Six Sisters Stuff - Strut Your Stuff Saturday
A Vision To Remember by I am Only One Woman -Check Me Out Saturday Craft Link Party
Life In a Break Down- Love My Post

1 comment:

  1. I bet it smells divine and it is Super cute! Thanks for linking up to check me out saturday!
    iamonly1woman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete