Monday, December 23, 2013

My Tradition

Since the twins were born, we have taken them to get pictures with Santa every year.
Each of the photos are framed in gilded or bronze frames and displayed yearly like the Christmas trees, and the santas and all the other holiday decorations.
This year I put them all on top of the dining room table for all to see and view.
It's nostalgic to see how little they once were.....and I can remember exactly how they were each visit with Santa.  Like the year that they just refused to have their picture taken without mommy and daddy.  
That picture is in there too ;)
It has been two years that they stopped seeing Santa 
but now there are yearly holiday pictures of the whole family.
There are a lot of traditions that I have carried down from my Lola and then from my mom.  
This is my own tradition that I want to give to my kids.
I hope that they will continue it.  :)

What about you?  Do you have any family traditions?
Reply below and share it with us!  

This post is partying at:

1 comment:

  1. these are the priceless gifts we give our children...a legacy...

    ReplyDelete