Friday, June 23, 2017

Anniversary/Vow Renewal Quilt

Last week I was honored to have been invited
to a vow renewal ceremony of two wonderful friends.
The ceremony was also the day before their 30th anniversary.


Of course I wanted to make them an anniversary quilt.

Their invitation was in reds and creams with just a tad of green for leaves.


I knew that I was going to make a heart...
and of course it is to be designed free.... and without a pattern.


a little wonky...  but good enough.  ;)

Choosing the fabrics for the milestone pictures to go along with the heart was a little tough.


But I think it turned out pretty okay.


The pictures I chose are of the two of them through the years.
Added by a couple of milestone events.


I know that they already received and opened it.
Which is why I am blogging about it now. ;)

It is quilted together with hearts and the word love throughout.



I really enjoyed making this quilt.

Even the binding wasn't too bad... LOL



 Here's the back.  I didnt cut off my son smiling at the top holding the corner.;)

 Turned out pretty good I think..

Not bad for not having a pattern!

Finished Quilt:   77" x 79"


 
***

If you would like to order a quilt specially made

you can do so at my Etsy shop Click Here



***

If you want to follow me on twitter, my handle is @ECKDesign2
 

I am also on instagram at @eck_eck
or 

LIKE my facebook page here.


  Don't you want to make a comment below?!
Yes you do... that's why you need to be a follower!
(Submit your email address at the top left of this blog page)

As a bonus, you will also receive an email each time I have a new blog post.  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment