Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sebastian's Quilt



Remember the quilt I talked about here?
Well I showed you the back of it and it looked like this.

Well they received it!  YEAY!
...and if you follow me on my facebook account here 
then you would have seen their post!  :)
But you can also like and follow my website page here
if you prefer.  :)

But anyways, here are the pics that his mom sent me
of the quilt in situ in his room.


I am so glad it goes so well with his furniture!  
I put this quilt together not knowing nursery colors and style.
Can you see Sebastian's picture on his shelf?
He has a teddy bear bonnet on!
...and my quilt design has different teddy bears featured!!  :)
So glad everything ends well..  :)

I'll post a pic of him on his quilt when I receive his pic!  :)

For any of you wanting a personalized custom quilt made,
I am currently taking orders now.
They make terrific gifts 
but are also a wonderful keepsake
 that can be passed down the generations!
Email me at eckdesign2@gmail.com


Please comment below as I love getting comments!
But I would love you even more if you become a follower!
Submit your email address at the top left of my blog page
and you will receive an email each time I have a new blog post!


No comments:

Post a Comment