Sunday, May 29, 2016

Fourth Adventure: Celebrating 50

My 4th adventure came as such:

I'm honored to have been included in this group that plays an important role in your life.
 I've thought of a reasonable adventure that I think you'd enjoy - a cake!

Growing up my mom would make this traditional cake recipe from scratch for important occasions. It's been many years since she's made it, 
but thinking of this rum, walnut, raisin cake brings back so many good memories. 
I'll have to get the recipe from her if this idea is doable,
but the plan would be to make it together and decorate it.
 I would supply the ingredients, and we can finally watch The Devil Wears Prada while it bakes!
wikipedia.org


****
To give you a little bit of history,
This friend and I have been talking about watching this movie for FOREVER.

What is fantastic about this proposal is that it is definitely a one on one
boding time for me and this person.

 I cannot wait to share this adventure since I know that it will bring alot of
smiles and craziness on the day that this baking and movie watching happens!

***In case you missed it***

Click to read my adventures and story:
(By the way, I already started on this through the Couch to 5K app!)

 ******

If you want to follow me on twitter, my handle is @ECKDesign2.

I am also on instagram at @eck_eck

or
LIKE my facebook page here.


 But I would love to hear from you by commenting below.
And would love you even more if you became a follower!
Submit your email address at the top left of my blog page
and you will receive an email each time  I have a new blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment