Thursday, August 4, 2016

Ready, Set. Go!

Yesterday was a great day.
I turned 50!



It was a day full of love, well wishes and celebrations.
My First adventure started at 4:30 AM.
It started out like this...



If you missed my last post, you can read about it by clicking here.
It was nice to start my day with some quiet reflections.

Then I went to work...
and was presented with this...  :) 


The singing was extra special since it was full of cheer
for someone that does not greet the day until at least 10AM.
and it was only about 9 o'clock.   LOL!

Throughout the day, my phone was full of buzzes and dings and pings...
and my email mailboxes full of messages.


The day ended with family and presents and noodle dinner for long life.
and topped with a wonderful birthday cake made with love.

Thank you to every single one of you
that called, texted, left messages, sent me snaps,
my wonderful message on instagram,
all the facebook posts,
the cards received
and the presents in the mail.

THANK YOU!

I am truly blessed.

Thank you all for being a part of my life.

Let the new adventure begin!


***In case you missed it***
Click to read my adventures and story:
(By the way, I already started on this through the Couch to 5K app!)
  Adventure 4  
                                        ***                                         

If you want to follow me on twitter, my handle is @ECKDesign2.


I am also on instagram at @eck_eck


or
LIKE my facebook page here.

 But I would love to hear from you by commenting below.
And would love you even more if you became a follower!
Submit your email address at the top left of my blog page
and you will receive an email each time  I have a new blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment