Friday, August 19, 2016

Adventure 8- Wine and Paint

One of my old colleagues and I had always planned to go a wine and paint night.

Before we had a chance to do the outing, she had moved.

When I asked for my adventure,
this was what she sent.

Actually, she sent two adventures
but I'm not going to share the other one.  ;)

***
Hi, Ellen!
I hope this email finds you doing great!
I wanted to give you some things that are easy to do 
and stuff that we never got a chance to do this together. I encourage you to:
2. Do the Corks and Canvas thing we never got to do - wave your creative flag proudly!
Sending you much love and happy thoughts!
Best,
O


Well tonight, I complete this adventure!
Some friends and I went to Painting with a Twist 
and had a fantastic time!




Second 50 adventures for 50 completed.

Thought of you the whole time, O!
 
I'm sure you would have had a fantastic time.
Wish you could have been here...



***In case you missed it***
Click to read my adventures and story:
(By the way, I already started on this through the Couch to 5K app!)
  Adventure 4  
Adventure 7- Celebrate the past, the present and the future.
Spend time and Enjoy with family and friends.
ADVENTURE COMPLETED.
Adventure 8- Wine and Paint- ADVENTURE COMPLETED.

***
If you want to follow me on twitter, my handle is @ECKDesign2.

I am also on instagram at @eck_eck
or
LIKE my facebook page here.

 But I would love to hear from you by commenting below.
And would love you even more if you became a follower!
Submit your email address at the top left of my blog page
and you will receive an email each time  I have a new blog post.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment